We have a number of items available for hire for both long and short term periods.
If there is something you specifically need, and it is not within our current hire range, please contact us and we will endeavour to make it available to you.
CMT HIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Hire Period – minimum 2 weeks (14 days).
2. Hire Period commences on day of delivery or day equipment is collected from CMT.
3. Hire equipment payable by credit card or cash.
4. No deposit required but credit card information obtained.
5. Hire fees are payable in advance. Initial charges of two (2) weeks plus deliver fees will be charged to the nominated credit card prior to delivery.
6. Extension of hire period will be automatically processed on final hire date at a weekly rate if hired item is not returned. Payment will be charged to nominated credit card.
7. Weekend and after hours deliveries/collections will incur premium charges.
8. All equipment is to be returned to CMT in good working order. If any repairs or excessive cleaning are required, then the client will be liable for all costs.
9. All repairs are to be conducted by CMT staff or a representative of CMT Hire only. All equipment is safety checked and sanitized prior to CMT hire.
10. All hire equipment remains the property of CMT.
11. All hire equipment may be purchased-please contact CMT for more information.
12. CMT may end the hire agreement if any of the following may occur: A Equipment has been damaged/misused B At the discretion of CMT
13. It is the clients responsibility to notify CMT of any changes to address, contact details or banking/credit card details.
14. CMT does not offer any insurance on their equipment.
15. In the event of any injury or damage caused or sustained by the use of the equipment hired or purchased from CMT, the client agrees to waive all liabilities and accept responsibility.